Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend at Grampie's

This past weekend we decided to head to Goshen to celebrate Jamie and his dad's birthday. We had a great visit and enjoyed some very good food.
We met his dad and Ola at Mother Webb's for supper. For those of you who are not from around those parts, it's a traditional stopping spot just off the highway. They have very yummy food. Unfortunately, the 2 for 1 wasn't on.

On Saturday we went to town to get a Wheel pizza. This is another spot that draws a big crowd. I must say I am not a huge fan but Jamie really likes it.

I'd have to say the best meal was the homemade chicken dinner we had on Sunday. Ainsley got to have turnips for the first time and seemed to really enjoy them.

Ainsley loves spending time with her Grampie.
Seems someone is a little ticklish.
What better place for a bath then in the kitchen sink?
Thanks for a great weekend. We promise to come back soon.

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

I can see Jamie in his dad!! Wow! Glad you guys had a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having such a wonderful time with family. Just imagine the memories Ainsley will have of grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. Some things are just "Priceless" and being around family is one of them. Also, I'm glad you enjoy driving about and seeing things that are right under our feet that we often overlook--often wanting more. Although, when I peeked in on the Everett household down south--I must admit it looked mighty nice.