Monday, April 16, 2007

A night on the town

Last week a couple of my former coworkers from the SEED were in town for a conference. It was so nice to get to spend time with them and catch up. I regret that I didn't take pictures when I should have and missed out on getting one with Del.


This is us on the last night they were here. We went for a nice dinner and then went to listen to some good celtic music.


A HUGE THANK YOU to Jamin and Sarah (and her parents) for keeping Ainsley. We truly appreciate it!


2 comments:

The Barretts said...

You are most welcome! Anytime (I mean it!)

Glad you guys were able to have a good time with friends :)

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly...I heard that Ainsley and Naomi had a great time while you were out on the town. :) I love the black and white pics!