Here are some pictures I took with our new camera. I haven't quite figured the whole thing out but I thought this was a neat feature. Then again, I had a pretty cute model.
Doug finally discovered your blog, we've been getting your comments on ours, but we didn't know how to get a hold of you! This pictures are awesome, how did you do the special effects? We'll be sure to come by and check out what is happening in your world more often!
Jamie and I met at Atlantic Baptist University in 1993. We were married in 1998 and lived in Calgary for 7 years. We moved back to the Maritimes in 2005 when we found out we were expecting our first child. We were blessed to meet Ainsley Dawn for the first time on June 30th of 2005. We moved to Moncton in Sept 2007 and Levi MacLean arrived Feb 13, 2008. Life is good!
3 comments:
Cute pics! Neat feature.
I love the one with the eggs!!
She is getting so big! miss you!
JEnn
Hey Jamie and Kelly,
Doug finally discovered your blog, we've been getting your comments on ours, but we didn't know how to get a hold of you!
This pictures are awesome, how did you do the special effects?
We'll be sure to come by and check out what is happening in your world more often!
Post a Comment