Monday, April 02, 2007

Recent pictures of Ainsley

My brother got after me for not including pictures in my last post but what he didn't know is that I dropped our camera on the kitchen tile and broke it. We are test driving a camera for a few days so here are some recent pics.
This t-shirt says it all..."practicaly perfect in every way"
Enjoying a beautiful spring day on our new lawn.
We can't wait to run barefoot in it!
She loves kicking Toffee out of her bed and either sitting or in this case, laying in it.
I guess it works out well because Toffee loves sitting in Ainsley's princess chair.
This was the first day she wore a ponytail.
Our little girl is growing up way too quick!

1 comment:

The Barretts said...

I practically have tears in my eyes from that last picture! Oh my dear...she looks SOOOO grown up! What a little beauty!