As most of you know, I love to go for walks. I try and get out at least a couple times a week. It is just so peaceful and a great way to break up the day and get some much needed excercise. Today was our first official walk in the snow this season. We met up with our neighbour and her dog Charlie and had a nice stroll in the freshly fallen snow.
All bundled up and ready to go.
Toffee hoping on for the ride
Ainsley dragging her hands in the snow

Look at those rosey checks!
Little miss independent.

Toffee in her stylish new coat.
Our house in need of some more decorations.






5 comments:
Hey Kel..
glad you are back in blogger world... missed you there for a bit.
The snow was wonderful... I don't think we got as much as you guys did but it was still beautiful.
It is easy to see that Ainsley enjoys your walks as much as you do. The pics are adorable!!
Mel
Oh my goodness!!!!! I love Toffee's coat!!!!! I miss her...
You are so good to go walking...too bad you didn't live next door...perhaps then I would get out more!
Love the pics!
Ainsley walking away in the snow... She really looks like she loves being outside playing. Is all the snow gone now?
Give Toffee kisses from the ol' Clancy!
Your pictures sure are beautiful Kelly. I thought about you the other day when the snow was so pretty. Ainsley seems to have adjusted really well to the change of seasons. She looks sweet in her "Winter Togs". And, of course, Toffee is not to be outdone for fashion "dogstyle". Keep that fresh air treking going!!!
What beautiful pictures of Ainsley. We loved your Christmas picture! Thank you. Merry Christmas and happpy New year. We stopped in to see your parents last night. Love Elsie
Post a Comment