I was honoured to have a visit from some very important guests today.

A few of Santa's reindeer just happened to be in the area and stopped by for a visit.

We shared some apple's and carrots and then they said they had to be on their way.
But not before this deer was caught doing something naughty.I guess you could say I caught her with her pants down.
When you gotta go, you gotta go.

5 comments:
how amazing is this! Deer are so beautiful, and to have them in your back yard is pretty amazing. Great pictures Kelly...
I love the last one :o)
Cute post! They are beautiful...
They obviously felt very comfortable at your place!! :)
Sarah
Great pictures!!No need for a ZOOM lens--the stance said it all!!!! Now you know what we have been enjoying for 19 years at our place.
Ain't life grand, to live in the country in the city.
What a view from your window.
And what an honour for the reindeer to chose your home to stop at. Ainsley will love that story when she gets older.
Mel
I love the dear...but come on girl! I am going to take you off our links if you do not start updatig this! I want to see new pictures of my little princess :o)
Post a Comment