Friday, December 01, 2006

Blogger Neglect

Hello faithful blogging companions! Sorry for my recent neglect of the blog. It seems this month has quickly slipped away on me. Not a lot to report really. Last weekend we went to the states with my parents for a fun filled four days of shopping. I can finally say I have a good start on my Christmas shopping, YEAH!!! Here are a few photos from our trip.

Ainsley and Grampie enjoying a late night meal on our first night in town. Who would have known that pretty much everything would be closed. We narrowly escaped going without a meal, arriving 15 minutes before Lone Star closed. Phew!
Ainsley enjoying a little cat nap while we enjoyed a meal at the Weathervane. She was such a good little girl the whole trip.

Thanks to mom, dad and Jamie for all your help with her so that I could get a good start on my shopping. Your love and support in very much appreciated and does not go unnoticed. I love you all very much!!!

4 comments:

The Barretts said...

She looks very comfy! Glad you guys were able to get some shopping done! Maybe I should start...

Unknown said...

Me again...I think Toffee had fun at the Barretts while you were supporting the American economy. :) I like the yummy smelling candle you brought back...mmm...

Lucy Phillips said...

I am very happy to hear your shopping extravaganza proved fruitful! I can fully understand why you enjoy cross border shopping…to take in the deals is inevitably the way to shop at Christmas! I personally am enjoying the shopping in the USA! It is my favorite part of living in this country- I purchased a wonderful pair of cords for $14.88 this week!

Love you, and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are raising another generation to follow in Grammie's footsteps!! After all, what is life, without a good ol' U. S. shopping trip.