Saturday, October 28, 2006

That's our girl!

Our church is putting together a photo directory so a couple weeks ago we had our picture taken.

This week I got the following message and attachment from our Pastor:

"Hi Guys, the photo of Ainsley is so incredible we want to give it the best picture award on Nov. 5th, an award we spontaneously made up upon seeing the pic."

I knew she was cute but I had no idea she was such a TURKEY!

Man that is one long tongue. I wonder if she will follow in her cousin Abby's footsteps and be able to touch her nose with her tongue?

3 comments:

The Barretts said...

Oh my goodness, that is soooo cute/funny!! What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is measuring just how long her tongue is going to get!!
She certainly is a "keeper" and the picture is one for the book.
Some sweet--but then you all look very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kelly.

Never let it be said I was "lurking." Enjoyed the pics and update. I'm thinking Ainslie takes after her Uncle Corey. He was always clowning around as a kid. Glad you are all well. Drop me a line sometime.