Thursday, October 26, 2006

Don't be shy!

I know you're out there!!! I just took a look at my blog counter and noticed I have had over 500 hits. I know some of those are repeats but still, that doesn't account for them all.

I have come to the conclusion that I have several different viewing audiences.
  1. There are those that come, take a look and leave a comment (THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)
  2. There are those who take a peak and then mention it to me the next time we talk.
  3. and then there are those (some would call them lurkers) that enjoy keeping up to date on our lives but sneak in and out the backdoor.

I figure it's kinda like going to a restaurant and eating a meal without leaving a tip. I have no idea what you thought of the service. Even if you just leave a penny I at least know you weren't happy (this annalogy may have something to do with my years at Hynes').

I'm sure there are many reasons for your stealthness: Maybe you are shy; you feel like you don't have anything important to say etc.

Well I'm here to tell you that every comment counts. I do enjoy blogging but those times I get comments make it all the more fun (Thank you Sarah B for your faithful comments that keep me going).

This is not to say that I haven't been a lurker from time to time myself. But, I do know the benefit of a few good comments.

So being the kind caring individual that I am, I decided to give you all the benefit of the doubt. I figure maybe some of you aren't that computer savy and need a little help figuring it out.

I've attached directions for your convenience. You can double-click on the diagram to make it bigger.


I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from YOU :)

Thanks for dropping by.

7 comments:

The Barretts said...

I love the diagram! Hope you get lots of comments! :)

The Barretts said...

Where are the comments!!?? :) I thought your instructions were so clear!

Anonymous said...

gggvbutkoeI guess that I certainly qualify as a lurker. I'm very "untechie" but I'm learning. It is so nice to be included in your blog so I can literaly see Ainsley grow up.. I wonder which grandparent said she was as sweet as????? I can guess, can't you. It was also so nice to visit you and see your lovely home and the area where you live. I'll comment more often and shorter next time. Great haircut, too. I never even heard any crying!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kell (and Jamie, Ainsley, Toffee and Misty?? does that cover it?) I'm glad you sent this because I lost the e-mail with the blog address in it... I've missed the "Ainsley updates" but now I know where to find them! She is the cutest little thing in the world!! Looks like all is well with all of you... good to see!! Talk to you again soon! : ) Missy

Anonymous said...

OK, so I am one of those who go to the blog and enjoy the pictures and comments and leave without a message!!! Who does Ainsley take after in that picture? Love it. Love Elsie

Unknown said...

Hi...it's Sarah's friend Margaret. I am here to confess that I occasionally check your blog and slip out the back door...I call it "blog-stalking". I like your blog! I love blogs in general, but especially those with pictures of adorable children and cutie doggies named Toffee. I haven't noticed you commenting on my blog, so I assume you NEVER visit, right? hehe

Krista Best said...

Just leaving you a note to say thanks for the comments on our blog...Yours is very nice!! Great Pictures of your family..