You can count us as one of the lurkers. We don't know how to make comments. We're really not very techy. We like the new haircut. She is so sweet (just like me)
Jamie and I met at Atlantic Baptist University in 1993. We were married in 1998 and lived in Calgary for 7 years. We moved back to the Maritimes in 2005 when we found out we were expecting our first child. We were blessed to meet Ainsley Dawn for the first time on June 30th of 2005. We moved to Moncton in Sept 2007 and Levi MacLean arrived Feb 13, 2008. Life is good!
3 comments:
I love the do! She's so grown up!!!
You can count us as one of the lurkers. We don't know how to make comments. We're really not very techy.
We like the new haircut. She is so sweet (just like me)
Too Cute! She looks so stylish!
give her hugs and kisses from Corey, Jack and I!
Jenn
Post a Comment