It is a 23' Shamrock Hybrid (meaning it has tent ends on a hard walled trailer). We are very excited (some of us a little more then others...Jamie slept in it on Friday night in subzero temperatures). Now if the warm weather would just come and stay we would be all set. We look forward to MANY happy memories ahead.
white duvet cover king
5 years ago

7 comments:
It looks really nice! We'll have to come over to check it out :)
Hey Kelly,
that is so awesome!! You guys will have so much fun putting it to great use and making lots of memories together.
Mel
Congrats - we grew up with one, many fond memories of camping. Enjoy
We are excited to see that you are carrying on the family tradition, and we are really excited to see that it has a Granny Suite.
How exciting for you!! You will enjoy many happy trips in the trailer. You grew up doing just that so you already know. Remember some of our outings? I sure do.
Congrats on the trailer, you guys will have so much fun.
And yes I am planning to go to the Reel Babies Expo, I'm excited that they're showing Shrek the Third! Registration starts today, are you planning to go? We should get Sarah to go to, since it's free I'm sure she'd be up for it!!
Kelly...maybe you guys can hop in that and drive down here to Saint Louis for a visit??
Post a Comment