Congratulations Chris, Sheri, Sean and Ryan on the birth of your new BABY GIRL!!! We are so excited for you and wish we were there to celebrate with you. Please know that we are with you in thought and prayer.
Sarah was born in the wee hours of Saturday morning April 28 weighing in at 8 pounds 7 ounces (I think).
They certainly don't keep you in the hospital long anymore.
Sarah is all bundled up and ready to go home...a whole 12 hours old!
Jamie and I met at Atlantic Baptist University in 1993. We were married in 1998 and lived in Calgary for 7 years. We moved back to the Maritimes in 2005 when we found out we were expecting our first child. We were blessed to meet Ainsley Dawn for the first time on June 30th of 2005. We moved to Moncton in Sept 2007 and Levi MacLean arrived Feb 13, 2008. Life is good!
2 comments:
Hey Guys, I completely forgot that Sheri was pregnant, we are so out of loop. Glad we can get the news from you!
Congrats! I love the name :)
Wow...12 hours and on the way home!
Post a Comment