I'd have to say I have one of the world's best sleepers. Seldom is there a day that I have to fight with Ainsley to go to bed. This is not to say that she goes right to sleep but she rarely kicks up a stink. Most days when I go in to check on her, I find something like this:
Nice Monkey!
but the other day when I went to get her from her nap, this is what I found. A half dressed baby with her pigtails going opposite directions. I also love this picture because it captures the gift giving tradition that Ainsley has started. It seems every time I go to get her out of her crib she feels inclined to give me something (or everything) out of her crib.

Nice Monkey!

but the other day when I went to get her from her nap, this is what I found. A half dressed baby with her pigtails going opposite directions. I also love this picture because it captures the gift giving tradition that Ainsley has started. It seems every time I go to get her out of her crib she feels inclined to give me something (or everything) out of her crib.

4 comments:
She must have the gift of generosity like her grandmother & mother!
Cute pics!!
Nice sleep partner, Ainsley!!What's his name? I call mine, GEORGE!!!!!!
As for getting up, she's saying "ALL DONE SLEEP NOW, LET'S ROLL".
alright kelly, i am a "lurker" as you would say. i just check up on you and go my own way. i don't comment very often on anyones blog. i will give you my reasons - first, i am in school and i usually have to run to clean up a mess, secondly- i am lazy, and last but not least, sometimes there are not words to describe what i have seen on these blogs...:) love ya,
your favorite cousin ever!!! Shira
Too Cute... It is amazing how peaceful they are when they are sleeping...
And to wake up happy and smiling, and in Ainsley's case gift giving!
We MUST cherish this, because before we know it they will be teenagers and sleeping the days away-and if you wake them...look out-not so smily and happy, and the only gift we will be getting is "MOM get out and let me sleep!" hee hee!
Post a Comment