The weather this fall has been amazing! Here it is the first of Nov and the grass is still green and it's warm enough to go without a jacket. I have been taking advantage of many of these days by going for nice long walks with the girls (Ainsley & Toffee). I took a couple pictures of the house to show you just how beautiful it is outside. I also wanted to show the reorganized "rock garden", my new flower bed under the front window (thanks dad) and my harvest decor (scarecrow, pumpkin and window decals)
Thanks to the new shed I can now park the truck in the garage, YIPPEE!!
The fresh air was a little much for this snug little bug.
Isn't she precious!

Thanks to the new shed I can now park the truck in the garage, YIPPEE!!
The fresh air was a little much for this snug little bug.
Isn't she precious!
2 comments:
The house and yard look lovely. Also, the new shed. It will come in handy for lots of things. Nothing like sleeping in the great outdoors to keep you healthy.
The house looks fabulous!
And Ainsley is adorable as always!
Post a Comment