Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Weekend

I am so excited, the grass is finally starting to grow. I must admit I don't know much about this sort of thing but I think it looks pretty good so far.
Here are some pictures Jamie took of Ainsley on the weekend. I think it might be time to get her hair trimmed. What do you think?

4 comments:

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Hey I am a friend of Sarah and Jamin's. I thought I would visit your blog. You daughter is sweet and your dog seems to look right after her:) God Bless

The Barretts said...

Hey, I'm getting you comments :)

I love her hair...I think it's beautiful as is. I want to see pig tails :)

You inspired me yesterday with Ainsley's clip!

Lucy Phillips said...

I can't get over how long her hair is getting! I am so excited to see her soon! (and you and Jamie of course :o)

She is growing so fast....this is what I have to look forward to.

Lucy Phillips said...

The grass looks wonderful! I do not know much about these types of things either, but if it growing-that has to be an excellent sign... that is my farm girl wisdom!

Can't wait to see you!!