Kelly These pics are too cute. I just ran into your mom today in Home Depot, and then I got your email. Very strange. Hope all is well. I am expecting in February!! Next time you are in Moncton give us a call - I think we might live close to your parents. We are on Valley Ranch Road - close to Ammon. Take care and tell Jamie I said hello. Jeanie
Jamie and I met at Atlantic Baptist University in 1993. We were married in 1998 and lived in Calgary for 7 years. We moved back to the Maritimes in 2005 when we found out we were expecting our first child. We were blessed to meet Ainsley Dawn for the first time on June 30th of 2005. We moved to Moncton in Sept 2007 and Levi MacLean arrived Feb 13, 2008. Life is good!
2 comments:
Pretty cute! I think you have a budding musician on your hands!!
Kelly
These pics are too cute. I just ran into your mom today in Home Depot, and then I got your email. Very strange. Hope all is well. I am expecting in February!!
Next time you are in Moncton give us a call - I think we might live close to your parents. We are on Valley Ranch Road - close to Ammon.
Take care and tell Jamie I said hello.
Jeanie
Post a Comment