Friday, May 16, 2008

3 Months already!

I've been feeling guilty for not taking pictures lately. I think it has been a month since I last took any photos. Here are a few from today. I don't have any idea what Levi weighs now but I know that the outfit he is wearing in these photos is 9 months. He is such a happy baby and loves to smile and such his thumb.
Ainsley reading Levi a book before his morning nap.

Big Boy sitting is Ainsley's doll stroller.

.
Getting older. Toffee just turned 4 this week and Levi is now 3 months.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

Happy 3 months, Levi! I've been meaning to do a three month post as well. Hasn't the time gone quickly!?

I can't believe how big he is!!

This is us said...

Just letting you know that I check back often and love seeing any updates you post! Your kids are beautiful!