On February 13, 2008 we welcomed the newest member of our family. Levi MacLean Sutherland arrived safely at 3:07 pm weighing in at 9 lbs 2 ounces.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow Kel.. I didn't know he was so big. And I can't believe how much he has gained already. That's amazing. Glad to hear things are going well. I think they are inducing me next week.. yeah!!! take care... Mel
Jamie and I met at Atlantic Baptist University in 1993. We were married in 1998 and lived in Calgary for 7 years. We moved back to the Maritimes in 2005 when we found out we were expecting our first child. We were blessed to meet Ainsley Dawn for the first time on June 30th of 2005. We moved to Moncton in Sept 2007 and Levi MacLean arrived Feb 13, 2008. Life is good!
1 comment:
Wow Kel.. I didn't know he was so big. And I can't believe how much he has gained already. That's amazing. Glad to hear things are going well. I think they are inducing me next week.. yeah!!! take care... Mel
Post a Comment