Monday, July 30, 2007

Our month in review

I'm certainly not doing well at keeping this Blog up to date these days. I guess it's fair to say that I've been a little preoccupied and TIRED.

We just returned home from a great vacation with Jamie's sister and family. We spent almost a week on the island and then heading to Goshen to visit his father for a few days. I am happy to report that the camping curse of being sick has left our trailer but it seems to have hit the Murphy clan this time around.

Here are a few highlights from the month.

I gave Jamie this sign for our new truck.
He didn't get it at first but after a few minutes he clued in and
is very excited that we are EXPECTING again.

Ainsley and Daddy flying a kite.
Taking the lawn tractor for a spin.

A big Lobster feed while camping on the island
Ainsley taking care of Elias

Abby dressed up as Anne at Avonlea

Abby and Angie all gussied up at Avonlea

Have you ever wondered what happened to Anne in her retirement years? Well wonder no more, here she is sitting outside Avonlea. I think she's contemplating starting her own theme park for senior citizens.

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

Congrats again! We're so excited for you guys :)

Looks like you had a great time away...great pics!

Talk soon...

Kara said...

Congratulations on the wonderful baby news!