Monday, March 19, 2007

Wonderful Grandparents

Last week I had the pleasure of spending the week in Moncton with my parents. What a blessing to live close enough that we can go there on a whim.

My dad graciously offered to keep Ainsley so mom and I could do some shopping. Thank you for being so involved in her life and for going above and beyond. Here are the proud faces of those who survived a diaper change (my dads first in 30 years).
If you have ever complimented on one of Ainsley's outfits, this is the woman behind it all. I can't thank you enough for all that you do for her and us. You are a very kind and generous woman.
The proud grandparents and very loved granddaughter.

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

What a nice post. Grandparents are SUCH a blessing and Ainsley sure has great ones!

(Naomi also enjoys the cute outfits!)

Anonymous said...

I was so glad you could spend some time with us when you were in Moncton. Ainsley was so good. Come back anytime, it's wonderful to keep in touch.