Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything but I'm having a hard time with blogger these days. It seems the only way I can access my account is by leaving a comment on someone else's website. I realize this isn't necessarily a bad thing for those of you with blogs but it is rather annoying for me. The other delay is that I have been terrible at taking pictures lately and we all know how much more interesting things are with visuals.
I really can't believe it is the middle of Feb already. So far this month we have had visits from Jamie's dad and have gone to New Glasgow to visit Jamie's cousins and family. We went with his brother and wife so it was nice to get away for an impromptu weekend. This week a friend from out west is in town so Jamie is going to meet him for lunch today. My aunt and uncle are also in town for the boat show so I am looking forward to a visit with them.
Here are a couple pictures for your viewing pleasure.
white duvet cover king
5 years ago

1 comment:
Hey there.. welcome back. I just updated mine too, it's been awhile. Same thing with us... haven't taken much pictures lately. Will try to keep up with it better.
I can't believe how much Naaman looks like the Sutherlands.. wow.. he's too cute.
Talk to you soon.. love mel
Post a Comment