Wednesday, August 23, 2006

and she's off


Check out those moves...Ainsley has started to walk. The official date was last Wednesday but we wanted to save the surprise for Grammie and Grandpie who we visited over the weekend. It is amazing how quickly life changes with each of these new milestones. I have moved from being concerned about the stained knees and toes to discovering there is a whole new level that is within reach and must be child-proofed. She is so very proud of herself as are we. The fun continues!

4 comments:

Lucy Phillips said...

Hi Kelley,

She is so wonderful! I can't wait to see you and Ainsley! Only a few more weeks and I will be back in NS!

Jenn/Corey & Jack

Jon Barrett said...

It's great to see you guys started a blog so no matter were I am in the world I can see what's up with the Sutherland clan. And what a great debut having some of Ainsley's first steps on camera.

The Barretts said...

It worked! Toooooo cute! She's doing really well! I still can't believe she's walking..wow!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy you joined the crazy blog people. We've been waiting patiently.

Love your videos!

Sending you lots of blessings from out West.